My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Point, Oregon, United States

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Final Answer...

So here it is, the final answer. No more mind changing, wishy washing, or stressing about it. I was accepted into the JET programme last monday and friday was my personal decision deadline. I chose to stay here in the states and rappel in Idaho. There were many factors in this decision, of course, some of which were: I won't be able to rappel once I am older and maybe have a career, many of my friends are getting married in the next 15 months and those weddings are something that will not be repeated (hopefully!) and things I don't want to miss, my relationship with Eric- I want to see that through and see where it goes, and rappelling just sounds "wicked cool." Regardless, I can always go to Japan, with or without the JET programme, and at a more opportune time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home